I still love you
no I don’t.
I’m so confused. why did this happen.
I want you to be happy. if this is what it takes then I’m okay with it. be happy. for me. please.
don’t you ever give up.
I kind of hate you for leaving me.
but I still love you.
I won’t look at you in person but I talk to you in my head
you’re a better listener this way.
maybe if I wasn’t so fucked up this wouldn’t have happened
no. it’s not my fault.
but it kind of is.
I hate this
I don’t know who I am without you.
why can’t things be like they were before
please come back to me. I need you. you need me.
we are so goddamn bad for each other it’s beautiful. I’m addicted to our heartbreak.
I went through our old messages. I cried because you promised to always be there. you lied.
you smiled at me in the hall today. i thought my chest was being ripped open
I’m glad you’re smiling though.
1. I shouldn’t feel like a disappointment, but I do.
2. I lost the one person who I thought would be with me through everything.
3. I beat myself up when I get below 90 on a test, yet I don’t care to study.
4. I eat a piece of chocolate and want to punish myself after.
5. My parents are frustrated with me. I wish they would just give up. it would make leaving easier.
6. My thoughts push people away. I say how I feel. I’m sorry to make you uncomfortable.
7. I dream of finding an escape where I don’t feel anything.
8. The thought of food makes me sick.
9. I don’t enjoy my favourite TV shows anymore.
10. My parents laugh when I tell them I haven’t eaten today. To them I still fill up on junk food, must be because I have weight on my bones.